Security Company Employment
We require all of our employees to pass specific fitness and background checks to determine their eligibility for the positions that we have available, among other skills trainings. Since we serve a high profile clientele in business and government we must have the most honest and trustworthy employees working on our behalf.
Full Time Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance Available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Active Military, Reserve and Veteran Friendly
- Training and Pathways to Management
- Position Benefits
(requirements and standards)
For entry level officers:
The pre-employment, physical and operational demands are based on the specific contract and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A list of these job duties is inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Be able to perform assigned duties regardless of inclement weather.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet, outdoor surfaces).
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
- Occasionally lift or carry at least 80 pounds.
- Run as necessary.
- Constant use of both hands and arms (including shoulders) in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative and operational tasks.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Candidates must have a valid PERC and or necessary licensing and the ability to maintain it, including meeting any state accredited training requirements.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of security, military, or law enforcement experience.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
- Ensure the client facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client, employees, fellow employees and guests/customers.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required license(s) at all times, and must carry the license(s) at all times while on duty.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established company guidelines.
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills.
- Posses intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures, instructions and policies.
- Must be flexible to ever changing environments and situations.
- Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance, punctuality standard and job performance record.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance consistently.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle both common and hostile/chaotic situations at the client site professionally.
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones.
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with a high volume general public.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and have the ability to hold over to the next shift and work extra hours as needed.
- Attend necessary court proceedings and have the ability to give proper court testimony.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high-rise floors and elevated areas.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls and follow company procedures to properly handle the situation.
Applicants must be:
- At least 21 years old.
- A legal U.S. citizen.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
Applicants must possess:
- A Social Security card.
- A valid Permanent Employee Registration Card (blue card).
- A 20-hour basic security certificate.
- A valid State I.D. or Driver’s License (License required for advancement).
Applicants must be able to:
- Pass a physical by your physician.
- Pass a simple physical fitness test.
- Pass a drug screening.
- Pass a psychological evaluation.
- Have vision corrected to at least 20/30 vision.
Applicants must not:
- Possess a felony of any kind.
- Possess a domestic assault/battery conviction.
- Possess a violent/drug-related misdemeanor conviction.
- Possess a dishonorable discharge disposition.