Security Company Employment
Please view our current job postings from Indeed.com. Here you can apply for an available posting, view upcoming postings and upload a resume.
We require all of our employees to pass specific fitness and background checks to determine their eligibility for the positions that we have available, among other skills trainings. Since we serve a high profile clientele in business and government we must have the most honest and trustworthy employees working on our behalf.
Full Time Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance Available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Active Military, Reserve and Veteran Friendly
- Training and Pathways to Management
- Position Benefits
(requirements and standards)
For entry level officers:
The pre-employment, physical and operational demands are based on the specific contract and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A list of these job duties is inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Be able to perform assigned duties regardless of inclement weather.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet, outdoor surfaces).
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
- Occasionally lift or carry at least 80 pounds.
- Run as necessary.
- Constant use of both hands and arms (including shoulders) in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative and operational tasks.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Candidates must have a valid PERC and or necessary licensing and the ability to maintain it, including meeting any state accredited training requirements.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of security, military, or law enforcement experience.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
- Ensure the client facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client, employees, fellow employees and guests/customers.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required license(s) at all times, and must carry the license(s) at all times while on duty.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established company guidelines.
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills.
- Posses intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures, instructions and policies.
- Must be flexible to ever changing environments and situations.
- Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance, punctuality standard and job performance record.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance consistently.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle both common and hostile/chaotic situations at the client site professionally.
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones.
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with a high volume general public.
- Must be flexible with scheduling and have the ability to hold over to the next shift and work extra hours as needed.
- Attend necessary court proceedings and have the ability to give proper court testimony.
- Ability to work in elevators and respond to high-rise floors and elevated areas.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls and follow company procedures to properly handle the situation.
Applicants must be:
- At least 21 years old.
- A legal U.S. citizen.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
Applicants must possess:
- A Social Security card.
- A valid Permanent Employee Registration Card (blue card).
- A 20-hour basic security certificate.
- A valid State I.D. or Driver’s License (License required for advancement).
Applicants must be able to:
- Pass a physical by your physician.
- Pass a simple physical fitness test.
- Pass a drug screening.
- Pass a psychological evaluation.
- Have vision corrected to at least 20/30 vision.
Applicants must not:
- Possess a felony of any kind.
- Possess a domestic assault/battery conviction.
- Possess a violent/drug-related misdemeanor conviction.
- Possess a dishonorable discharge disposition.